We all need help sometimes – right?
Advocate, backer, patron, defender, guardian, philanthropist, sponsor, well wisher or supporter. Call yourself what you wish, it all amounts to the same thing; “a person who supports the cause”
Can you be a guardian of young people who are homeless?
Backup launched their Guardian Scheme in 2016 to mark 25 years operation in Bolton. You are invited to become guardians of the charity as we seek businesses and/or individuals to help young people from Bolton who are homeless.
You won’t be helping us to help young people who are homeless; we will be helping YOU to do it yourselves.
You can do the following:
- Attend the AGM to find out more about us.
- Sign up now and pay £1000 for a year:
- Set up a standing order £83.33 per month.
- Pay online through the website.
- Pay by cheque (made payable to Backup North West)
- Nothing; just stay on our database and keep in touch.
For just £1000 a year you can:
- Get priority invitation to any events we hold, especially business networking.
- Be promoted on Social Media
- Be special guests of the Backup AGM with a mention of you/your business in the Annual Report
- Receive your plaque that you can display in your place of work showing you support us
- Have access to other opportunities including CEO or colleagues speaking at your events or you speaking/getting involved at ours
- Give feedback about the new Guardian Scheme and help us develop it: influence it
- Fulfil your corporate social responsibility
The income you provide is NOT for staffing, premises or buildings. It will all go directly to young people in crisis who need food, college equipment, electricity, ID or clothing.
It will also contribute to group work delivered to young people – therapeutic art.